Christmas equals the season of endless temptations for me, temptations that I’m pretty shoddy at resisting.
Like I’ve stopped trying at this point.
Every year I tell myself I shouldn’t hand out gifties two weeks before Christmas (but I do), I can’t buy any more presents for the cat (yeeeaaaaah, I do) and I won’t eat a 32nd peppermint truffle Hershey kiss (I totally freaking do).
So, as you can imagine, Christmas goodies are kind of a huge weak spot for me. Needless to say, you’d imagine 100% correctly: this month alone the Curly Girl crew has baked and decorated 200 (at least) cut out sugar cookies, distributing some and devouring most. I have the cavities and the back fat to prove it.
Anyways, in the spirit of the season of overindulgence and gluttony, here are 25 of the most disgustingly adorable Christmas goodies we could find on the internet in the past hour.
1. These Gorgeous, Tiffany’s Approved Sugar Cookies
2. These Over-The-Top Christmas Bell Cookies
3. These Floral-looking Mint Meringue Cookies
4. These Penguin Macarons That Are Cuter Than a Kitten in Mittens
5. These Cookies That Tell Frosty’s Story
6. Noshable Ugly Christmas Sweater Cookies
7. Or Ugly Hanukkah Sweater Cookies!
9. Cookies That Are Cute As A….You Can Guess
10. Sleepy Santa/Gnome/Hobo Cookies
11. Cookies For The Canine Fanatic
12. Disney’s Over-the-top Gingerbread House That I Want To Live In
13. Cookies Worth Melting For
14. These Crunchy Chocolate Pinecone Cookies
15. Mouse Christmas Cookies That Look Like Cat Toys
16. Christmas Tree Brownies, Because Variety/Spice/Yadayada
17. Reindeer Cookies Involving Neither Pretzels Nor Oreos
18. Cookies To Pair With Hot Cocoa
19. These Lovely Stained Glass Christmas Cookies
20. Or These Ones…
21. Or These
22. The Pizzelle, Aka A Snowflake You Can Bite
23. Mistletoe Cookies (Kisses Included)
24. Harry Potter Christmas Cookies (AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!)
25. Killer “Joel The Lump Of Coal” Cookies, A Curly Girl Original!
So that’s it folks, enough cutesy goodies to rot your gums and give you a raging case of type two diabetes. We wish you all a Happy Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Winter Solstice etc. etc. etc. Have a very merry politically correct holiday season!